Have you ever felt like what you do the majority of the week at work may not have any value to God? Many Christians struggle to find any meaning in their work. Many are taught it’s just a place to share your faith or earn a paycheck to donate to missions. In his book “How Then Should We Work?” businessman Hugh Whelchel was just that guy, but knew there had to be more. His thorough biblical investigation reveals the eternal significance of work within the grand, Biblical story of God’s mission throughout history.
- The rich Biblical meaning of work – from Genesis to Revelation
- The difference between work, vocation, and calling as a Christian
- The history of the Christian view on work
- The call to “reweave shalom” through your job
- How to live a life of deep significance
Buy the book now at the IFWE Store!