Join our team at the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics and help Christians find fulfillment in their work and expand their impact in society! The following positions are currently available:
The Institute for Faith, Work & Economics (IFWE) seeks a Marketing Associate to provide support to the organization’s marketing and advertising projects that involve social media, email marketing, multi-channel advertising, events coordination, and website content management. IFWE is a Christian research organization committed to advancing biblical and economic principles that help individuals find fulfillment in their work and contribute to a free and flourishing society.
- Create and disseminate content for social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Design and execute email marketing to increase engagement with IFWE content.
- Implement advertising campaigns across multiple online and offline platforms (social media, banner ads, Google Ads, and others).
- Build marketing landing pages and other content on corporate websites.
- Write marketing and advertising copy for IFWE products for news releases, websites, and email.
- Administer the “front end” of the online bookstore – managing products, discount codes and sales.
- Manage external event logistics, such as speaking events, exhibits, and conferences, to maximize marketing opportunities.
- Develop corporate marketing material such as brochures, flyers, and “swag.”
- Manage IFWE’s Google AdWords grant for non-profits.
- Monitor and develop statistics reports on marketing activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 1-2 years of marketing, branding, and/or communications experience
- Experience in digital advertising and email marketing
- Strong understanding of social media, WordPress, email systems, and Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of clearly presenting ideas to leadership, staff, vendors, contractors, peers, and the public
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- An understanding of the evangelical, faith-based community is required
- Demonstrates a passion for the mission
To apply, please send the completed IFWE Job Application and your resume to email@example.com.