The Institute for Faith, Work & Economics™ (IFWE) is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) Christian research organization committed to promoting biblical and economic principles that help individuals find fulfillment in their work and contribute to a free and flourishing society.
By advertising to the readers of the IFWE blog, you will gain visibility among a highly educated, diverse, and engaged Christian audience. How can such exposure advance your mission?
- Readership has grown exponentially since IFWE launched in 2012. As of December 2017, more than 42,000 people enjoy the blog by e-mail.
- Every one of these readers has interacted with IFWE’s content through reading plans, web content, book offers, or live events.
- 56% of our readers are female, 44% are male.
- 78% of our readers are professionals between the ages of 30 and 64.
- 66% of our readers have an income above the national average.
For information about blog advertising and sponsorship, download our media kit below. Please contact us directly at email@example.com or call (703) 962-7877.