Providing relevant news, analysis, and opinion on all things faith, work, & economics.
- What makes work worth doing? Teresa Amabile and Steve Kramer emphasize the importance of discovering meaning in work on the Harvard Business Review blog.
- Sermon: The Biblical Meaning of Success. IFWE Executive Director, Hugh Whelchel, delivered a sermon on the Biblical meaning of success at McLean Presbyterian Church on Labor Day weekend.
- Will There Be Inequality In Heaven? Writer and AEI podcast host RJ Moeller compares the difference between earthly equality and heavenly equality from an economic and Christian perspective.
- Economics for Everybody: In these two sound bites, minister RC Sproul Jr. and his father, pastor RC Sproul, engage in a discussion about inflation and the current economic situation on Ligonier’s Renewing Your Mind radio show.
- Keeping A Loose Grip on Private Property: Eric Hilker discusses what he believes the Bible has to say about private property on the Think Christian blog.