IFWE Named “Top Christian Business Leader Blog”
Hugh Whelchel and his contributors at the Institute for Faith and Work Economics offer thought-provoking analysis, commentary, and discussion on very relevant issues facing all of us in business today. Consider this the Harvard Business School blog for Christians.
- Dr. Jim Harris
IFWE’s blog, “Creativity-Purpose-Freedom“, has been named one of the “Top Christian Business Leader Blogs” by Dr. Jim Harris, founder of business consulting firm To A Higher Level, LLC. IFWE is honored to receive this acknowledgement as a thought leader in the realm of faith and business.
“Creativity-Purpose-Freedom” was cited for its excellence according to the following criteria:
- Quality of writing, including consistency of depth, relevancy, and practical application.
- Weekly contributions/postings.
- Faith-based, business and economics focused content.
- IFWE's Video, Freedom to Flourish - Now in Spanish - April 4, 2014
- Your Call to Greatness - March 3, 2014
- Gifts of the Spirit in the Old Testament - February 2, 2014
- What Does the Bible Say about Private Property? - February 2, 2014
- IFWE to SCOTUS: HHS Violates Religious Freedom - January 1, 2014