IFWE Named “Top Christian Business Leader Blog”
Hugh Whelchel and his contributors at the Institute for Faith and Work Economics offer thought-provoking analysis, commentary, and discussion on very relevant issues facing all of us in business today. Consider this the Harvard Business School blog for Christians.
- Dr. Jim Harris
IFWE’s blog, “Creativity-Purpose-Freedom“, has been named one of the “Top Christian Business Leader Blogs” by Dr. Jim Harris, founder of business consulting firm To A Higher Level, LLC. IFWE is honored to receive this acknowledgement as a thought leader in the realm of faith and business.
“Creativity-Purpose-Freedom” was cited for its excellence according to the following criteria:
- Quality of writing, including consistency of depth, relevancy, and practical application.
- Weekly contributions/postings.
- Faith-based, business and economics focused content.
- Dr. Anne Bradley on Moody Radio - October 10, 2014
- IFWE Responds to Christianity Today - September 9, 2014
- IFWE Launches New Book Today! - April 4, 2014
- New Paper - What Did Jesus Know about Work? - April 4, 2014
- IFWE's Video, Freedom to Flourish - Now in Spanish - April 4, 2014