Values & Capitalism Reviews Hugh’s Book
“How Then Should We Work” is a well-written, accessible book published at a very critical moment. The church, indeed all of us, must restore the view that our work is a ministry, bringing value to others and allowing us to transform the world—one chair, one status report and one cheeseburger at a time.
- We are co-creators.
- We are stewards of creation.
- We are salt and light.
- Gifts of the Spirit in the Old Testament - February 2, 2014
- What Does the Bible Say about Private Property? - February 2, 2014
- IFWE to SCOTUS: HHS Violates Religious Freedom - January 1, 2014
- What’s Wrong with Inequality? - January 1, 2014
- Inspirational New Video: Freedom to Flourish - January 1, 2014