Jay Richards Back on Moody Radio
We’re concerend about the poor, we’re concerned about the downtrodden…the problem is, if we don’t understand what the world is like, or how the economy actually works…we’re very often going to do things that harm rather than help.
IFWE Visiting Scholar Dr. Jay Richards appeared on In the Market with Janet Parshall yesterday afternoon to discuss what the Bible says about inequality and economics. If you’re looking for good resources to help you integrate your faith and economic views, this is a can’t-miss interview.
Listen to the full discussion on Moody Radio here.
- Gifts of the Spirit in the Old Testament - February 2, 2014
- What Does the Bible Say about Private Property? - February 2, 2014
- IFWE to SCOTUS: HHS Violates Religious Freedom - January 1, 2014
- What’s Wrong with Inequality? - January 1, 2014
- Inspirational New Video: Freedom to Flourish - January 1, 2014