Listen to Jay Richards on Moody Radio
Jay W. Richards, Ph.D., a Visiting Scholar at the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics (IFWE) was on Moody Radio’s “In the Market with Janet Parshall” on Thursday, April 19 from 5-6 pm ET.
Listen online here.
Having joined the IFWE team as Visiting Scholar earlier this year, Jay was interviewed about the key economic issues facing Christians today. In particular, he will discuss his books Money, Greed, and God and Indivisible.
Since joining IFWE, Richards recently spoke at the annual Q conference for Christian leaders in Washington, D.C. and has written and published three op-eds:
- Is free enterprise “thinly veiled Social Darwinism,” as President Obama suggested in response to a Congressional budget proposal by Representative Paul Ryan? Richards answers that question in an op-ed on National Review Online.
- Is income inequality necessarily unjust? What is the proper Biblical and economic response? Read the op-ed co-authored by Richards and Anne Bradley, Ph.D., IFWE’s VP of Economic Initiatives, on Townhall.com.
- What is the difference between self-interest and greed? An op-ed co-authored with Anne Bradley in The Washington Times.
- Gifts of the Spirit in the Old Testament - February 2, 2014
- What Does the Bible Say about Private Property? - February 2, 2014
- IFWE to SCOTUS: HHS Violates Religious Freedom - January 1, 2014
- What’s Wrong with Inequality? - January 1, 2014
- Inspirational New Video: Freedom to Flourish - January 1, 2014