Economists and Table Servers
So says Professor Brian Brenberg, in an interview with Comment magazine. We couldn’t agree more.
In the interview, Professor Brenberg talks about why it’s important for Christians to have a sense of calling and an understanding of economics in their work.
Professor Brenberg, a friend of IFWE and an attendee of our November colloquium, teaches classes in business and economics at King’s College. Read the full interview with Comment here.
- Gifts of the Spirit in the Old Testament - February 2, 2014
- What Does the Bible Say about Private Property? - February 2, 2014
- IFWE to SCOTUS: HHS Violates Religious Freedom - January 1, 2014
- What’s Wrong with Inequality? - January 1, 2014
- Inspirational New Video: Freedom to Flourish - January 1, 2014