The Institute for Faith, Work & Economics is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to provide support to the organization’s senior leadership. The ideal candidate will be versed in a wide range of office management and executive support functions, have the ability to adapt to a variety of differing tasks, and the ability to interact with people across a broad range of roles and levels. Our mission is to educate and inspire Christians to embrace a Biblical understanding of faith, work, and economics.
- Provide general administrative support to the senior leadership team (Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer and Chairman/Trustee), including daily calendar planning, logistical coordination of meetings, appointments, conferences, travel coordination and reception of visitors.
- Lead the organization’s internal event management, providing a hospitable and efficient experience for all guests that reflects our culture and mission.
- Serve as the key support resource for the coordination of correspondence, expense reporting, receivables and other administrative functions.
- Provide administrative and logistics support to various leaders in the organization on a variety of special, non-recurring, and ongoing projects.
- Provide general office management support in areas such as ordering of supplies, postage/mailing, document administration, break room management, etc.
- Assist with special research projects by compiling background materials, publications, proposals, and customer interactions for the senior leadership team as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in administrative position
- Ability to take direction and work independently with confidentiality
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other office equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Understand and support the mission of IFWE
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.