Join our team at the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics and help Christians find fulfillment in their work and expand their impact in society! The following positions are currently available:
The Institute for Faith, Work & Economics (IFWE) seeks a Marketing Manager to drive the organization’s marketing and advertising projects to include social media, email marketing, Google advertising, and website content management. IFWE is a Christian research organization committed to advancing biblical and economic principles that help individuals find fulfillment in their work and contribute to a free and flourishing society.
- Develop and implement ongoing advertising campaigns to grow IFWE’s subscriber list among target audiences.
- Manage email marketing to increase engagement with IFWE content.
- Create strategy for social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Oversee IFWE’s Google AdWords grant for non-profits.
- Create and implement web content marketing strategies on IFWE’s corporate sites to increase engagement and data capture.
- Oversee external event coordination, such as speaking events and conferences, to maximize marketing opportunities.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for new IFWE products.
- Develop corporate marketing material such as brochures, flyers, and “swag.”
- Monitor and develop analytics reports on marketing activity.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2 – 4 years of relevant marketing, branding, and/or communications experience required
- Knowledge of digital advertising and email marketing strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of clearly presenting ideas to leadership, staff, vendors, contractors, peers, and the public
- Strong understanding of WordPress, email systems, and Google Analytics
- Previous experience working within the Adobe design suite is preferred
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- An understanding of the evangelical faith-based community is required
- Demonstrates a passion for the mission